Growing up so fast!!! Easter 2011

Monday, December 13, 2010

Brand New

So we are brand new to the whole blogging about our life, but alot of my cousins have one, and after following theirs I thought that it would be neat to have one of our own.  Something that we can look back on in the future.  So here we are.....

Give you quick little background, we live in Kilgore TX which is out in East TX about thirty minutes from Shreveport (maybe a little more).  We actually just moved out here back in February, we like the quiet of the country, but sometimes miss the convenience of the city.

There is Chris the dad, the best dad in the entire world, and if you think there may be someone better I DARE you to ask Reyenne, our beautiful 5 year old daughter, who definitely has a mind of her own, and if you decide to change it for her good luck to you, then there is Dillan my oldest son who lives in Dallas with his dad.  He is eleven and mom is no longer the cool one, it's all about the dad.  LOL he is too funny.  Then there is me Dana, "The mom," I absolutely love my life, and wouldn't change anything about it.  

We have two wonderful little guys that I definitely consider my four legged sons.  There is Oscar, "The good one", Oscar is a few years old and a little rat terrier (i think we got him from my brother in law) he is a little tiny thing a little older so he doesn't really get into too much trouble.  Then there's BROCK dun dun dun dun...."The BAD one."  Hehehehehe you will learn alot about him I am sure.  Had to add some little effects there.  He is a 10 month old lab 'nough said....  He is sooooo rowdy.  We love him so much even though he is the destructor of the family, but Reyenne comes in a close second place, at least she doesn't chew on anything lol!  He is ultimately Reyenne's best friend!!

And that about wraps it up on us!!! Glad you came to read our blog and hopefully you will get a few chuckles out of our day to day life!!!  I know we do!


 Reyenne She just looks like trouble huh!!!
Bestest Buds!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment