Growing up so fast!!! Easter 2011

Friday, December 17, 2010

CHRISTMAS EXCITEMENT!!!!!

Finally the weekend is here.  My cousin will be here in about nine hours, we will hang out for a bit then crash for a couple hours have breakfast and he will be gone again.  On his way to see the rest of the family.  I have to admit I may be a little jealous, but with all the wonderful things that are happening in my life I cannot possibly allow those feelings to slow me down. 

Reyenne is sooooo super excited about Christmas this year.  Everyday when i get off work she tells me "MOM MOM guess what, only 10 more days, only 9 more days and so forth and so on.  I can't believe how excited she is.  She has never been this excited before, I am not sure if it is her age or if it was because this has been the first year that I can honestly say with Joy and Excitement that I absolutely cannot wait for Christmas, and that is what is making her so happy about it.  In the past I would say i cannot wait for Christmas to be over, but this year is different.  I am not really sure what has changed, maybe it's because I am happier with myself and where my life is at this moment, or maybe it's because Reyenne is excited, I cannot put my finger on it and instead of analyzing it I am accepting it and enjoying every exciting thing that is happening in our lives right now. 

I hope that this evening when Russell gets here time slows down just a bit so that we can enjoy some time together because i know that he will have to leave to get to OK.  Then i hope that the next week just flies by, all the way until Thursday, that is when I have been told I am allowed to start wrapping the presents.  Everything is bought just nothing wrapped.  Chris told me that I couldn't wrap anything because then I will want to put it under the tree, and if we put it under the tree Brock yeah "The bad One" will get to have more fun with everything than anybody else will.  So I agreed not to wrap anything until the 23 but that is as long as I can possibly hold out.

Then Friday Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, and Dad will be here.  Maybe I can convince Grandma to spend some time with me in the kitchen, I absolutely love being in the kitchen with her, she has taught me everything i know and then some in the kitchen.  I know that they will only be here for a few hours, so I am going to soak up every minute every second i possibly can with them.  Then Chris' family will be here around 6 or 7 Christmas Eve, yeah we have a really really busy week ahead, but I can't tell you how anxious I am for it all to be here.

Well I am going to get off of here now, just wanted to express how excited i am for this time of the year!!!!  Merry Christmas and God Bless us Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! So glad you started a blog. It feels you are so far away. I hope you like blogging and continue. Hopefully you and Russell had a great time together. Hope you see you guys soon. Keep updating!!!!

    ReplyDelete