Growing up so fast!!! Easter 2011

Monday, December 20, 2010

THE FINAL FEW DAYS

Oh my goodness so many things to blog about.  To start, when we picked Reyenne up from school on Friday she said MOM Russell is coming tomorrow I am so excited.  I don't think she even really remembered who he was but I think she was feeding off of my excitement.  She went bizerk (spelling) when I told her he was already on his way to our house, and proceeded to tell me she was going to wait up all night til he got here.  I told her it was going to be super late and she said ok well I will lay down for a little while but I will listen for your voices when he gets here and then I am getting up, after laughing for a minute it was agreed upon.  (she never woke we made sure to be super quiet)  Well my cousin made it in around 2 am, I am not going to lie, after so long of having a bedtime of around 9 or 9:30, by 10 I was dozing in and out.  He called around 10:30 and told me that I better not be sleeping, lol I told him I'm not and made sure to get off the couch to make sure i didn't start dozing again.  He pulled in around 2 am, and we had the best time. 

He didn't go to sleep til around 7:30 am and was supposed to be back on the road for OK in about 2 hrs, I felt a little bad, and I didn't get to go to sleep until I think it was around 8 pm.  Yeah I pulled an all nighter, can't say I will volunteer for that again for a very long time, but it was so worth it.  We got to catch up and then we sat there and reminiced (spelling) about growing up and all the crazy, funny, odd, memories that we each had.  He reminded me of the time we went to the Wax museum with grandma in Grand Prairie, I didn't remember this but he was telling me that he remembered the big (I was maybe 7 or 8 so it was big) ford pickup truck that was pretending to run somebody over.  He said that I started screaming and ran straight into the wall, I laughed so hard that it was a miracle we didn't have wet couches.  LOL

Reyenne woke up at around 7:30 right after he had fallen asleep, she came and sat in my lap and whispered in my ear mommy is that Russell, i chuckled a little and softly whispered back yes that's him but be very quiet he just fell asleep.  Around 9:30 I tried to wake him up (that's when he told me to) but he was still sleepy so at about 10 I can hear Reyenne laughing hysterically I walk in the living room and he yells yum yum I have a Reyenne burrito!!!  It was so funny, she didn't leave his side until he pulled out of the driveway, poor thing was so sad, she came in the house bawling cause she didn't want him to leave.  But he promised her to stop by on his way back to AL to see her again, she seemed content with that. 

Now it's only four days til Christmas Eve, all of the shopping is complete except for some odds and ends, Thursday Reyenne and I have the day off so we will get the house completely ready for all the family to come in, first is Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa Engelhardt, we are super excited then later in the day we get to see Nanny, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Tammy, and the one the only HAYDEN!!!!  They will be at our house all weekend.  Reyenne is going to be so exhausted but it is going to be such a wonderful weekend!!!  This will most likely be my last blog for the week so to everyone, We hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas, and God bless us EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment